Tuesday, December 10, 2013

categorizing emotions

This post isn't about socionics, and it's going to be just a random jumble of words. Just wanted to categorize some things with some emotions.

  • Iron Man (2008) movie -- the desire to take action. Stop libertining (is that a word?). Live. Do things. Achieve greatness.
  • Step Out (Jose Gonzalez) and The Secret Life of Walter Mitty -- to stop dreaming. Live.
  • Why Don't You Kiss Her (Jesse McCartney) -- missed opportunity. Something like..."I wish it were different. I should've done this. I should've done that."
  • Mark II (from Ironman OST) -- working. "In the zone."
  • Now I see the light (from Tangled OST) -- The thought: "I wish my life were like this"
  • Love theme from the Godfather OST -- brooding. Deep contemplation about something...like the meaning of life.
  • Extra Dry, Extra Olives (from Iron man OST) -- something like "oh shit." Did I do something wrong? Let's talk. What went wrong? Hi. What are we going to do now?
  • All I need http://www.infinitelooper.com/?v=IIJ7W2JGiTM -- I am Iron man
I'm probably going to expand upon that list as I find more things to categorize.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...