Saturday, August 17, 2013

Another requirement for successful Duality

Today, I'd like to discuss the truth of the following statement from socionics.com: "There are at least two conditions to be completed for a successful relationship between Duals. [...] Secondly and most importantly is that the partners are truly striving for the same or similar things.".

I'd like to strongly affirm that statement from my own personal experience. If the partners are looking for even something slightly different, then the relationship breaks apart quickly and decisively. It's over just as quickly and obviously as it began.

Why is the fallout so severe? Because the partners are so used to cooperating on so many things that when there comes to be a point of contention, neither person is willing to compromise, thinking that eventually, the other person is willing to follow their lead. And no compromise => no relationship. It's just done.

2 comments:

  1. I can share my IEI-ILE experience if you think it would help you put the pieces together. I can't find an contact button to email you, so commenting here instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you'd like, we can exchange email via motya.reinhard@yahoo.com. It's not my real email because I like to keep anonymity (in case anybody stumbles upon this post and recognizes me or themselves). Looking forward to hearing from you.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...